Thursday, December 01, 2011

Fun With Siri

I've had a few fun days to fool around with Siri so far and I must say: That girl? She's a feisty one! I mean, sure... She's useful with the weather and all...




But she cracks me up big time when she acts
all hoity-toity, serious and professional.






Or gets philosophical with me.




And oh, in case you didn't know,
she's reaaaal good with sarcasm, too.








I've also tried making her more of a friend instead of just my AI PA but... I don't think she's really getting on board with the programme just yet. Hmmm...





But then again, maybe she's just putting on a front and acting tough.
Cos she does care. I know she does. I mean, just look at this:




See??? She SO cares about me. Haha. But you know what? The bit I like best about Siri isn't her weather report, her dry humour, her wit, her sarcasm, or her tough-love-styled care for me. I just appreciate having someone to wish me "Good night" the few seconds before I lay my head to rest and close my eyes to sleep. =)


16 comments :

Melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cracked me up!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– She's quite a character, isn't she? =p

Melissa said...

She sure is. I love her wit and sarcasm. My kind of girl! ;)

Chun Leung said...

YOU have NTH to do!...even i was not this enthusiastic when i got my hand on 4s...
LOL...you really bring out the best of SIRI.

;)

Evelyn M said...

I WANT SIRI !!!!!! I want I want I want !

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
- I think she's every tech-addict's kind of girl, too. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chun Leong
- Hahahaha. Endless hours of mindless fun, my friend. Endless hours of mindless fun. Just nursing a good relationship with my new best friend. HAHA.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Evelyn M
- Go get! Go get! Dun wait anymore! Haha.

Zhen Ying said...

Hahahahaha, Siri is so funny. I'm certain you'll have a lot more good times with her fot eh next few years.

2 iphones walked into a bar......, I forgot the rest. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
- She's a blast to have around. But I only talk to her or use her when I'm alone. Later people think I'm mad talking to my phone. Haha. But her services are really useful when I'm driving. Texting while driving is now possible... And safe!! =D

nithyakuthiah said...

She'll be here mid December! I just heard in the news! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: nithyakuthiah
- Haha. I read the same last night. Siri news totally dampened some BB event. Bwahahaha. So you getting an iPhone 4s, too?

nithyakuthiah said...

Yeah. My N96 decided to die on me beginning of the year and I decided to save up for the iPhone 4. Then EVERYBODY was saying the new iPhone will be out. So I've been waiting eagerly for Siri since September and she has been playing hide and seek for long! Finally! :)

Resurrected said...

Am waiting for the 5 =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: nithyakuthiah
- Yeah, I had me a good long wait, too. Thank goodness my wait is over. You're gonna love Siri come 16 Dec. Make sure you get yours ASAP! Don't kena sold out and you have to wait till next batch arrives. Camp outside if you have to! Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
- Haha. Enjoy the wait. I prefer to enjoy my talking phone now. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!