Saturday, December 03, 2011

The Leaning Tower Of Pisa Isn't A Miraculous Wonder. It's A MISTAKE.

I wish I lived in a world where every other person was just as anal as I am about things. Seriously. Why can't people understand that it's not just about getting the job done. It's about doing it right and making sure you're doing a good job while you're at it, too! What's the point of doing anything at all if all you're going to do is a shit job anyways? ARRRGH! I don't get that attitude at all! Just so you know, half-heartedness never bore greatness. So is "full"-heartedness really too much to ask for? Is it??? I mean, look at this!!





Do you see what I see??? OMG, just kill me now. My new IKEA 4-drawer shelf is freaking senget to the right by 1 ginormous cm. *faints* Some people might not have noticed. Others might not have cared even if they had. But of course, me being the self-confessed OCD perfectionist that I am when it comes to things like this, I. JUST. CAN'T. LET. IT. GO. *experiences palpitations and heart ache*


I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

T_________T


--------------


"I've been called many names like perfectionist,
difficult and obsessive. I think it takes obsession,
takes searching for the details for any artist to be good."

– Barbra Streisand

11 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

How the hell can the drawer be senget?!?!?!?! That's totally unacceptable. I too will be pissed off if I were you. Manufacturer or assemblyman fault?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
- Assemblyman lahhh! HAIH! And then all the nails hammer in at the back already so cannot rectify anymore. T_____T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
- I married that assemblyman, by the way. -_-'''

Melsong said...

Insert coin under the right leg of the cupboard to compensate.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
- It's not shakey. It's just senget.

Lissa said...

LOLOLOL. So watcha gonna do about it, hmmm? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- The frustrating thing about this pickle is that I can't do anything about it. Everything's nailed in!!!

Zhen Ying said...

You can get the assemblyman to dismantle it and re-assemble them.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Trust me, babe, I sendiri "lok chiu" to try and rectify the situation but... the nails are impossible to remove! T_T

babedevil said...

I guess I'm as OCD as you. The sengetness was the first thing I noticed in the picture...lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: babedevil
- HAHA. You're like me! Woe is us. Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!