Monday, December 05, 2011

Shen + Pam: Wedding Highlights By Wedding Story

After such a crappy night yesterday, I awoke to a brand new day with new surprises of wonderful things past. After 5 months of waiting, our wedding teaser was finally released this morning. Yay!




So yeah, I watched it first thing this morning. And cried. But apparently, so did a whole buncha other people who watched it. Haha. True story. They told me so. So, if you feel like shedding a tear or two today, watch our wedding story teaser on the Wedding Story site right here. =)


Now, to look forward to the full 20-minute edit
that is soon to be out and ready. Wheee! =D


p/s: Maybe I should start blogging about the wedding. It has been 5 months after all. This video may just be the inspiration I need to kick off a wedding series. =p

4 comments :

infinitium said...

lovely. congrats!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Thanks!! =D

Felicia Boo said...

Very, very lovely. The video well edited, but of course the characters in it were perfect. Such a beautiful wedding, Pammie.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
– Haha. Thanks, babe. Wish you were there. MamaBoo. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!