Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Singapore, October '11: Early Dinner At Marina Bay Sands On Bayfront Avenue

It was raining when we left Lau Pa Sat so the men in the group hailed a cab and the women jumped in when that cab arrived (literally) in an effort to stay as dry as we possibly could. The Singaporean sky was definitely being moody that day. Look at what I caught on camera on our way to Marina Bay Sands for dinner.


 Dark skies above Marina Bay Sands.


This was actually my second visit to Marina Bay Sands. My first time there was last Christmas. But since that holiday series conveniently died and went to heaven, this will be my first time blogging and logging my visit to Singapore's most recent pride and joy. Haha. The following are some pictures I took of the exterior and interior of Marina Bay Sands.


 On the way to the taxi drop-off area.


Directional signs.


 A random wall we passed.


A view of the outside from the inside.


Floors and floors of shops upon shops.


A moat within the mall with Venice-styled boats you can ride!


Another view of the moat – reminds me of Genting! =p


Visitors going around the underside of a peculiar
circular skylight at the end of the moat by boat.


TWG Tea by the moat.


A CD shop I stopped at to find a CD Dee was looking for.


It took us awhile but we f-i-n-a-l-l-y made it to the food court at the f-a-r end of Marina Bay Sands for dinner. Big surprise – it was packed with people! Like, P-A-C-K-E-D! So packed that we ended up sharing a table with a couple of Indonesian girls. Haha. Anyway, I gave the many stalls at the food court a quick once-over and happily settled on some good ol' chap fan – this girl needs her rice! – with curry chicken, Japanese tofu and long beans.


My chap fan dinner!


$6 SGD for 1 meat and 2 vegetables.
Totally yummy, totally worth it! =D


-----------------
Related Posts
-----------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!