Thursday, November 03, 2011

Red And Hot

Dee suddenly decided to Yomeishu the whole family before bedtime tonight. Mee drank without complaint but, me being the alcohol-adverse 27-year-old I was, put up a fight and protested no end. To which, he simply took no notice of and continued forcing the stuff down my throat without mercy. Ugh. Took a bath right after downing 20ml of the vile stuff and came out 10 minutes later, feeling the full effects of having reached and breached my low alcohol limit. -_-'''




I generally felt warm all over but most of the effects hit me from my neck up. My head was heavy, my face was hot, my cheeks were red, and my ears felt like they were on fire! Rawr!! >(


Look at my red ears, pink cheeks, puffy pink eyebrow area.
...and not at my raging pimple, please? Thank you. -_-'


Anyway, I'm feeling all sorts of drunk right now
so... goodnight, ya'll. Catch ya tomorrow. Zzz...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!