Friday, November 04, 2011

A Hundred-aire And A Photobomber!

When Hiyashi and I became thousand-aires yesterday, Suki became a hundred-aire. (Only. *rolls eyes*) Cos she's going to China. (Pfft. Pfft. Pfft.) And not Thailand like Hiyashi and I will be. *bangga bodoh* =p But since we're all going somewhere, we decided to take a group pic to show off our foreign moolah.


Pointing to my zeroes in my thousands. =p


As you can see, we totally got photobombed by Hacker who didn't want to get left out on the $$$ fun so he threw in a hand to show off his MYR. Haha. Anyhoo, after some fun with Photobooth, Suki went back to her seat behind me and proceeded to ensure that her bills were real-ies and not fake-ies. #markofaprotraveller


 Suki checking her RMB bills under the light.


Haha. Hardcore, man. Obsessive much? =p

Anyway, she was there yesterday, gone today!


Suki's empty seat.


And, guess what? Hiyashi and I will be
right on her heels tomorrow! Wheee!

Time to go home and recount my thousand bhats. =p

8 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

Go India or Indonesia, you'll be millionaires. Have fun at the Baht-land. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Is there anywhere I can go to be a bajillionaire?

Zhen Ying said...

Zimbabwe? Their highest note ends with 14 zeros.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Issit?? That's mad! How the heck do they do their marketing!? In billions???

Zhen Ying said...

The country's inflation is so high. I think more than 200%. I don't think their currency is still in use anymore.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– That sucks, man. For once, Malaysia better. HAHA. But what the heck lah. Ringgit also dropping now. T_T

Zhen Ying said...

I know..... Everytime I go home, I feel richer. Not rubbing it in at all.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Do share the joy, happiness, love and wealth. Thank you. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!