Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Baby, Hurted T_T

Last Saturday night, I lent Baby to a friend who needed a ride about town. Out of my sight for barely 1.5 hours and already, I didn't recognise her coming back. ='(




Poor Baby got smashed in on the driver's side! T_T


 Tyre marks, sweat marks and rubber marks of various colours on bent metal.


Cuts and scratches on the side mirror.


 Bad grazes and dents along the body.


All along the length of the door, right to the front tyre.


 Scrapes all along the under-side of the car below the door.


  Ripped right through the metal.


 Seen from the driver's seat with the door open.


Seen from the outside with the door closed.


See that tiny drop of water in the picture above? Behind that drop is where water puddles on the inside of the car after the rain. Why? Cos Baby's door no longer closes well. It rattles when I'm on the road, it pops open and close with a weird sound, and the power window now grates when it is made to go up and down. All that from a midnight collision with a motorbike. Sigh. T____T

21 comments :

Melsong said...

That looks bad. Thank God no one was too badly hurt. Reckless bikists male Penang streets very dangerous.

Zhen Ying said...

Gosh...must have been a bad collision.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Yeah. Apparently the guy on the bike flew so I think the impact was quite hard.


ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Well, it definitely wasn't a good collision. My car is not very happy about it. T_T

Melissa said...

ARE. YOU. OKAY?! The dents and scratches looks pretty bad.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– APA. LA. LU. You never read properly. I wasn't driving lah. I lent my car to a friend. She was the one who crashed it.

Lissa said...

>.< Poor Baby!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ya lor. Sniff sniff. T_T

Melissa said...

Oh yeah! HAHAHAHA. After-effects of assignments overload: Slight vision impairment. :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Blur liao, you. Haha. Time for SNOWFLAKE! =p

Melissa said...

Overrated la, Snowflake. And, the price increase. @_@

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– I like it. =p It's much better than that lame Taiwanese dessert place down the street along the same row.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Tell you something: I HATE the taro balls! HAHAHA. I think that the only Taiwanese thing that I consume is Chatime. And even then, I don't drink milk and I hate pearls. So, my order at Chatime alternates between the Taiwan Plum Tea and the Mango Green Tea with aloe. :p

BTW, did you check out your FB PM? :DDDD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. I don't take them either. =p

That's why my standard order at Snowflake is Peanuts, and my order at Chatime is the milk tea without pearls. Which is pretty much the same as teh ais from your everyday mamak stall so I really don't know why I bother. Hahaha.

Ooo, no! Have you got news for me??? =p

Melissa said...

HAHA. That's the same thing that my friends tell me whenever we go Chatime-ing. They said I am wasting money. Pfft...

GOT LA. I sent you THE. VIDEO. :DDDD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Nothing from you also. Bluffs me.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Oh okok. I see it. =p

Melissa said...

Go see. Faster, faster. HAHA.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Hahaha. Good stuff.

Felicia Boo said...

Pammie, sorry to hear about the car. For me, I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER lend my car to anyone. In fact it took years even to let Luis drive my car without me worrying all the time.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
– T____T I know. Before this NO ONE drive my car before. You know me and my car wat, right? I so yim chim with it wan. But... people ask direct, how to say dun wan lend leh? Sigh. T_____T

Post a Comment

Talk to me!