Saturday, November 19, 2011

OH NO!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS NO VAMPIRE DIARIES THIS WEEK!!! WHYYYYY???? I've checked all my usual streaming and downloading sites. Nada. No upload, no update, no NOTHING. What is happening?! Are they on some kind of mid-season break?? Don't they know they have a RESPONSIBILITY toward us viewers?? HUH? HUH??? How can they go on break just like that and not tell us?!? And how long is this inhumane break supposed to last?! A week? Two?? Maybe more?! NOOO!!! T_T

9 comments :

Jin said...

same goes to greys =((((

Jeffrey Yap said...

it will only resume next year jan..i can feel ur misery man..i felt the same too..but not for silly vampire...keke

Lissa said...

Watch NCIS laaaa... :P

nithyakuthiah said...

So off track, but Happy Birthday my love! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jin
– What!? That, too??? NoooOOOoOooOoOooOooo!!!


ATTN: jeff
– Shit man. Damn sad. And WHAT SILLY VAMPIRE??? Too much la you. Stupid housewives.


ATTN: Lissa
– Oh yeah! Hahaha. I have all seasons, right? =p


ATTN: nithyakuthiah
– Thank you, Broccoli! And a very happy belated birthday to you, too!

Lissa said...

There's Season 8 and part of Season 9 adi.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Oh, they grow up so fast. =p

Zhen Ying said...

I can't believe you got me hooked on vampire diaries. I started watching the 1st episode of season 1 to see what's so great about this series but I was so hooked onto it straight away. So dark, so mysterious.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– HAHAHAHA. Another convert! Welcome to the club, my childhood friend! Welcome to the club! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!