Sunday, November 27, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes Fresh From The Mailbox!

Yesterday, Mr Postman delivered to me my one and only birthday card this year. It also happened to be my first ever snail mail in the new house I moved into! Yay!


*cartwheels all around*






Dear Friend First, Cousin-in-Law Second,

Thanks so much for the lovely, perfumed card! It was very thoughtful of you. You really hit my sweet spot this time. No, not with the cupcakes on the cover, but with the card itself – snail mail has always been my greatest weakness. Haha. And yessss... I shall have some real cupcakes soon. When you're back to have them with me, that is. =) See you real soon, babe. Make sure you come visit. Until then, you take care, be happy, and drink kickapoo... with me in mind. =p

XOXO, 
Pam Song

p/s: Go graduate with a bang, bay-beh!

2 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!