Sunday, January 02, 2011

What?? It's 2011 Already!?!

So I know I've been MIA here for the longest time now. :-/ And because that's highly unusual for a blogaholic like myself – har har – some of you have written in, IM-ed, PM-ed and texted to ask if I was dead or alive. Haha. How sweet of you. I'm touched and greatly moved by your concern. =)


Unfortunately, due to a lack of Internet connectivity (and time to spare), I have responded to few of your queries. Probably even none. I can't remember. I know. I suck. :-/ But... worry not! For here I am, alive, well and... *drumroll please* ...blogging, too! =D Haha.


Seriously speaking, on a whole, I'm really doing alright, guys. Am just feeling a little koyak from an energy-zapping trip down South and the hyper-urgent tending of things at what will be the future home since my return.


Oh, and to show you how insane things have been
for me these last couple of weeks, check this out:




Even up till this morning, I was still
living out of a luggage bag. Cray-zeee!!


Eh, but to be honest (and in my defence), I did prepare a good number of posts I was to schedule during my absence. I promise I did! *defensive* But... Christmas eve at work got the better of me. The day was pretty much a mad mash-up of crazy-insane things before I left so, all grand plans of keeping you guys entertained throughout the holiday season just turned to dust.


In fact, I remember barely managing to complete work on Friday, rushing off for Christmas eve dinner with the extended family, zooming home to pack for my week-long holiday, and before I knew it, I was already on a plane to Singapore with no comp in my luggage and no data roaming plan on my iPhone. Yep, there went my plans. Just like that.


Anyway, I spent a few hours shy of a week in Singapore spending Singapore dollars I can't bear to part with and eating food I can't afford, then came back to Penang to arrange pots and plates, throw away rice cookers, eat steamboat and watch fireworks. Confused? Haha. Don't worry. I'll tell (and show) you more highlights from my missing days soon. I promise. =)


Bah, looking back, I guess I didn't quite end 2010 here on Tinki Talks on the best of notes. :-/ And I sure as hell didn't start 2011 in any proper manner either. But I promise I'll make it up to you in time to come, ok? Right now, I've gotta rush off to run more errands. One thing before I go, though. I just wanna say:
 
Thanks for sticking, reading, commenting and journeying with me through my ups and downs of 2010. You have no idea how much richer my life has been with you guys in it. Very merry belated Christmas, everyone. And here's to a great 2011 for all of us! =)

XOXO,
Pam Song

12 comments :

Lissa said...

You went to Singapore toooooo? :P

Lissa said...

Oh, good to see you back and blogging. ^.^ I've missed your entries. <3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Yeah, I did! You went?? Whennnn???

And haha. I'm glad I'm back to blogging too. Missed it! Now I don't know where and how to start! @_@

Lissa said...

Went on the 23rd night, came back 25th afternoon. :) Hehe... I expected fire flowers! None. :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Then even if we knew we were both in Singapore, we would have just missed each other! Haha. I arrived on the 25th. =p

Lissa said...

Cheh. No fun. :P

infinitium said...

glad to know you're still alive N kickin' in PG... here's to a good (nay, make that great) '11!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. True maaaa... =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Yes I am! And I'm all for a great '11! Woot woot!

Lissa said...

Yus, I know. Can't wait to meet up again! *sends hearts your way* :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. When???

Lissa said...

I don't know. :( I have 5 leave days left till mid-Feb, and I haven't applied for CNY yet. >.< So prolly next posting. End-Feb till mid-June. Hopefully you're not crazy busy then. x.x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo. Sounds good. =) Well, if I'm busy, you can help. Haha. By then I'll be busy with you-know-what only ma. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!