Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weekly/Monthly Segment, Anyone?

I'm thinking of committing myself to publishing weekly segments (or maybe monthly – harhar) of a pre-determined topic, which YOU'll get to pick. Lucky you.


*grin*

@_@

OMG, what am I getting myself into!?

*faints*

Kidding. =)


So, yeah. Whaddaya think about a monthly segment? Ok, fine. Scratch that. I shall strive to be a responsible, dutiful and diligent blogger who keeps to her word... and a weekly schedule. (No promises though. :-/) I'm planning to write based on one of the three topics listed below but... feel free to recommend others if you think you'd like to hear more about something else other than one of this:-

1. Wishful Wednesday. I'll share my wishes and dreams. The simple ones that pop into mind while I'm in the shower as well as the major ones that take lifetimes to achieve.

2. Happy Friday. I'll talk about the things that make me happy. Every one of them, the big and the small. Because happiness a feeling meant to be shared.

3. Secret Sunday. I'll share my secrets with you. Because we're all human and it's alright to have weaknesses, thoughts and feelings we're not always proud of.

Pick one or suggest another. =)

Makan Monday?
Arty Tuesday?
Inspired Thursday?
Fashion Friday?
Quote Saturday?

I'm open to anything at this point.


And as always, it's never about one-way communication here on Tinki Talks. (Got people who like to solo-solo talk to themselves wan meh??) I like hearing back from you guys, too! So if you've got a wish, a happy thought, or a secret you'd like to share with the class, feel free to email tinkitalks@gmail.com and I'll add them to my list along with your name and blog address when I write. When we decide on what I finally write about, of course. =p Just be sure to let me know in your email if you don't want to be linked and want to remain anonymous, okay? I won't judge. I also promise I won't tell on you. =)

19 comments :

hon said...

sexy saturday! lol!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– LOL. You're such a male, you know that? Haha. I'll probably just call it that and spin its definition to write about anything that I think is sexy. Like sheer black stockings. I think they're sexy. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– And black stilettos, too! I think they're damn sexy on the right pair of legs. Or black-rimmed glasses and a white shirt on a girl with a ponytail – sexy. Or collarbones. And cherries. And right-out-of-bed hair.

Hmmm... I'm starting to like Sexy Saturday! LOL!

hon said...

nice! im already looking forward to it. =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
- Haha. See how first lah. Have to see what the others pick. =p

hon said...

first come first serve! im PRETTY sure im like first to comment. =x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– More like the ONLY one to comment. -_-''' Nobody wants segments. T_T

zecount said...

DAILIES !!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– WALAUEH! You think contact lens meh?? Dailies. *faints* You really wanna kill me. Haha. Eh, dailies where got fun. Must give time for ppl to look forward to it ma. Haiyo. Tak tau punya you. Haha.

Eh, but about what?

zecount said...

The the best about dailies it can be ANYTHING !!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– But but but... I already do that!

zecount said...

then continue the good work then :) Besides, you already have like 3 posts today ... so no point limiting yourself .. dailies for you is sap sap water la

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Hahaha. But I want a segment with continuity! Like OTJ!

Lissa said...

I'm fine with whatever. :)

zecount said...

then do loh .. i'm sure u'll think of something to squeeze in everything .. the creative person you are *wink wink* .. Let the brain juices flow!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Wah, so chin chai wan ah? Whatever I write, I expect response wan wor. Participation! =p


ATTN: zecount
– Hahaha. Si liao lah. Expectation always leads to disappointment ya know?

luxen said...

Tell a dirty joke monday.

Lissa said...

I comment a lot already, don't I? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
- I'm so not a joker, much less a dirty joker. Haha.


ATTN: Lissa
– You do, you do. But if I'm spilling, you better spill too. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!