Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My Colleagues Got OCD

Since pre-Christmas was just madness for me at work, I didn't end up getting any gifts for my colleagues at KRPG to celebrate the season. Even though they so very sweetly covered my table top with gifts. :-/ *shame-faced* So, during our recent trip to Singapore, The Fiancé and I bought Hershey's Kisses from the choc store at Universal Studio to make up for my lack of Christmas generosity and ensure that my table won't be empty next Christmas.


 Not a very flattering first picture of the year but... aiyah, whatever lah.


Thing is, giving them Kisses has brought my attention to the fact that some colleagues of mine have eccentricities that I just can't help but share. =p


Hiyashi folds her foil into neat rectangles.
I'm guessing the tabs are hidden within.


 Suki on the other hand, gives her used foil and tabs
a second lease at life by putting them on display.


Haha. Really OCD man, these people.

2 comments :

Jovin Wong said...

Pandai betul. The tabs memang nicely tucked within. You didn't take pictures of the guys' version. Theirs probably in the tong sampah already. :P

Ps: I'm feeling a little bit insecure at this point because photos of "me" are being taken without me knowning.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Vin
– Me pandai! *blush!* Hahaha. Yeah, I looked around for the guys' wan but they had already finished theirs! Nothing to show already.

Haha. Insecure? Say you neat wor. It's a compliment! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!