Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I Have A Resolution!! =D

I finally know what I want to do this year! I'm going to massively spring clean my wardrobe and only keep the good stuff. That means the KL/SG/HK-standard stuff.


*determined face*


I don't know what it is about Penang lah but I somehow just naturally slack off on the fashion front whenever I'm here. I seem to keep putting in pathetic, half-arsed efforts while dressing up and end up leaving the house looking a lot less than fab every day. -_- Why? I dunno why. Maybe the sea breeze has adverse effects on me. Maybe it's cos I haven't really finished unpacking the clothes I brought back from KL.


WHATEVER THE CASE...


I have decided that I shall NOT be bringing any "unworthy" clothes over to the future home when I fully move my things over. Only well-dressed-isms from "I do" forth! After the positive comments I received with regards to my vacation wardrobe while I was on holiday in Singapore, I am determined to go back to dressing the way I did in KL. And to put in the same amount of effort I did in dressing up as when I was writing for the beauty industry and meeting clients who tended to judge my work based on what I put on. @_@


THAT MEANS...


Over the next 6 months, half my current daily grind wearables will be sent to the bin (or donated to The Salvation Army), and half of what's left will be demoted to sleepwear. Old stuff throw, new stuff evaluate, good stuff keep – easy as that. *blink blink* Or at least I hope it'll be as easy as that when I actually start going through my mountainous wardrobe. *gulp* We'll see. Wish me luck! =D

18 comments :

Lissa said...

Wish I had your fashion sense. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Aww, thanks. Haha. *blush* But don't sell yourself short, babe! =D

Lissa said...

Credit where credit is due. :P But is true. I dunno how to mix and match. At all. <.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. We should go shopping when you're next in town!

Lissa said...

We should! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– That means you need to bring a bigger luggage bag the next time you're here. Hahahaha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– One that matches your brand spanking new credit card. =p

Lissa said...

LULZ. Okay! <.< *hopes she knows what she's getting into* :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahahaha. Sket leh. =p Dun worry. I've got a tight rein on my credit card so I'll make sure you have one on yours, too. =)

Lissa said...

Goodeh. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lisa
– Eh pull handbrake. You've been shopping too much liao! When you next come we'll... urm... watch movie. No more shopping for you. Hahahaha.

Lissa said...

Nuuuuu!! Must shop. :|

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– YOU SHOPAHOLIC! Hahaha. Didn't think you were one. =p

Lissa said...

Only for things that make me look pretteh. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Good argument. You win. =p

Lissa said...

Whee! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Glad that made you happy. Too bad that happiness won't compare with the happiness that comes from good+affordable shopping+buys. HAHA.

Lissa said...

LOL. This is true. :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!