Monday, January 03, 2011

Lock The Doors First, Freak Out Later

It's my first night back in my own room since I left for Singapore last weekend and... I'm feeling a little jumpy about the way things are at home. @_@


I didn't know it earlier – Mee and Dee kept me out of the loop while I was on holiday – but it turns out that lots happened while I was away. Too much, in fact. I thought things at home were crazy enough before I left but now, it looks to me like things have taken on a whole new level of psycho around here.


Call me a wimp or whatever else you want but I'm not taking any risks. Tonight, I'm putting myself under room arrest and locking the door. But heck, even a locked door between me and everything else doesn't feel like it's quite enough. Maybe cos my door's made of hollow-on-the-inside plywood. I dunno. *shrugs*


Shit, I also just noticed that I'm barely 10ml away from waterlessness in here. Sigh. Whatever lah. Right now, I think I'd rather just let myself dehydrate and suffer a dry throat in the morning than leave the safety of my room. You probably would too, if you were me. *blink blink* Nights.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!