Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekends Are For...

...back-breaking work...








...and lots and lots of mess. =p


Last weekend was crazy, I tell you. Just crayyy-zee! I'm never buying real furniture from IKEA again. Teeny-tiny macam-macam stuff like stools, temporary storage boxes, photo frames, candle holders, hangers and laundry baskets ok lah. But real furniture like wardrobes, bookshelves and tables? Forget it.


You know, when people say you've gotta "put some back into it" when you work, I didn't realise the saying was literal. This weekend saw me giving up my not-great-but-at-least-still-functioning back for a bad one. One that ultimately drove The Fiancé to force Nurofen 400 down my throat. What a bad trade! -_-'''


So... Somebody? Anybody! I'd like a sponsorship for a spa weekend, please?? I promise you guys it's not for me. I'll selflessly pass it along to someone who needs it more than I do. Namely, my back. And it shall be forever grateful to you for your generosity. Thank you.

11 comments :

Lissa said...

I need a spa weekend too. >.< 3-4 patients needed suturing and I had to bend over the bed to do said suturing. Not good for the back. :|

Oh yeah, wanted to ask... So the new house is in KL? :P :)

Unknown said...

Pam, next time get help from your Koko Edwin la..... almost half of our house's furniture were from Ikea and fixed up by him.

Jiji Grace

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Use Sloans! I used it last night and it was awesome! The smell... and the effect! Hahaha.

No new house in KL wor.


ATTN: Edwin
– Wah! Edwin Koko will be on my speed dial from now on. HAHAHA.

Lissa said...

What is Sloans? >.>

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. You modern medicine people. Tsk tsk. =p

*click*

Lissa said...

Oooo... And here I was, wondering if I was gonna get a chemical name. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– HAHAHA. Nope! Not from this traditional medicine advocate. =p

Lissa said...

Okay. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Do you ever use traditional medicine? Sure got kan?

Lissa said...

I used to, but only for bruises. Now I don't anymore - I just wait for em to fade.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. I don't bother with bruises at all either!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!