Monday, January 17, 2011

Let's Share Some Secrets

1. I'm secretly pleased that I can't donate blood. It's not cos I'm selfish but cos I have a slight fear of needles. And cos them doctors/nurses just can't seem to get at my blood – except those who work at the blood bank – without bruising me and stabbing me a million times over with a hundred million types of needles in a thousand million needle sizes. T_T


2. I'm secretly pleased that I fry awesome "Pek Chiau ta cien" (read: plain ol' fried White Pomfret without any sauce or garnish) like my Ah Ma did. (Don't believe me, ask my ex-housemates.) It's basically ingredient-less – except for table salt – but somehow, few people manage to fry it the way I like it. =p


3. I'm secretly pleased that my signature hasn't changed since I was 12. And I'm pleaser still – Engrish fail maximum but nememai lah =p – that it's also a not-easy-to-forge signature. (Some have tried. And failed. =p)


Ok. Your turn.

7 comments :

Jeffrey Yap said...

no 1 - me too wei..i got needles phobia..if only donating blood can be done needdle-less

no 2 - it's true...the pomfret, rice and a bowl of vege soup..kau tim

no 3 - no oone can ever forge your signature...it's just way too complicated!

Lissa said...

Do we spill it on here? >.> :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: jeff
- #1: Issit??? I never knew! No wonder you never do health check wan. Hahaha.

#2: HAH! Proof! *pats self on back* =D

#3: Hahaha. Safety first. Eh, but it's not just complicated maaa. Pretty also kan? =p


ATTN: Lissa
- Ooo! You can do it here or just email me and I'll release a compilation of anonymous secrets from everybody? What do you think?? Haha. Sounds like it could be fun. =)

Lissa said...

Eh, I thought I'd already posted. :|

Anyway, I only have one off the top of my head. Mebbe I'll think more on it later.

My secret is... I'm actually scared of the dark. And of blood. >.> Do I have to elaborate on that? <.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Nope, this thread died. =p

Ooo... a doc who's scared of blood?? Haha. Is there a story behind it ah? Cos I know my bird-o-phobia came with a story. =p

Lissa said...

There is. :| My fear of blood depends on certain circumstances. Where you want me to post it? >.>

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Well, you can post it here or email me and when I start writing (if I decide to go with Secret Sunday), I'll add on to my list! =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!