Wednesday, December 08, 2010

This Post Had A 15,000 HKD Ad Value!!

6 months ago, I wrote a post about Shangri-La's It's In Our Nature campaign. 2 weeks ago, I noticed that Tinki Talks received a visit from Ogilvy, Hong Kong.




Me being me, I immediately thought: "Walauuu... So thick skin, man, Ogilvy! Same same like people Google own name liddat." HAHA. Little did I know...




@_@

Waaait a minute. Another visit today?!
And from Shangri-La.MediaROI.net?! Hmmm.
So, curious, I checked out the referrer and...


Click here to view from source.


@_@
 
Whoa. So cool.
 
But you know what would be cooler?
Them getting my blog add right.
 
 
 
 
Ho-hum.

6 comments :

Reubz said...

Haha... So very the Cina-fied to miss the 's'-es from Engrish word lo...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Reubz
- So it's not just Malaysian Chinese. Hahaha. Cannot change wan hor? =p

Melinda Wong said...

will you get money from them?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melinda Wong
– I wish! =p

joshuaongys said...

15k FUYOHHHHHHHHHHH!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Not like I get also. :-/

Post a Comment

Talk to me!