Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rapunzel (a.k.a. Tangled)

I just watched the 3D version of Rapunzel (a.k.a. Tangled) in Penang's latest, newest, konon-nya most high tech cinema – W Cinemax. (It's actually the old Smile Cineplex at Island Plaza.) 3 screens only. HAHA. And ticket prices are slightly more expensive. But I think I'll go ahead and make it my 3D movie haunt from now on. Why? Cos I hate fighting for tickets. So, IMHO, the price difference is worth the lack of crowds and the abundance of personal space. =p




Anyway, The (Ex)Owner texted me some two weeks ago, telling me that he just watched Rapunzel and that I should go catch it cos, "It's as good as How To Train Your Dragon." (I think they're both nice to watch and impressive in different ways.) Also, "Her character reminds me of you," he added. "Dreamy, brave, lovable," apparently. Haha. Looks like Disney rubbed off on him some. Funny thing is, after watching, Jun-Jun concurs. *doubtful* I don't know if they're on to something there and if it's a good or a bad thing but... The (Ex)Owner was definitely right about one thing – it was good and I loved it!


3 comments :

Presh said...

Disney always delivers the best

Sunrise said...

This what can keep me sited all day ... see what I found AOL Mail Login and Yahoo Mail Login

Peniel Rita said...

BUY THE ECHOKE TOKEN NOW AND THANK ME BY JANUARY 2022.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!