Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eating Not-So-Humble Subway Pie



*snorts*

Humility – apparently not
quite so common a trait at KRPG. =p


------------


BACKGROUND STORY: Jun-Jun, Hiyashi and I decided to tapau Subway back for the peeps at KRPG yesterday's lunch and... I think we successfully pissed a good number of people off while we were there. @_@ *gulp*


You see, we had a whole laundry list of personalised orders – various types, with different fillings, breads and sauces. At the end of what seemed like forever, we walked away with a total of FIFTEEN different 6" Subs. Haha. Yep, it was a loooong wait. With lots of pissed off people behind us. =p


Anyway, if you were one of them at Subway, Gurney Tower, sorry lah. Our friends who're busy working have gotta eat also. Haha. Actually hor, I'd blame the servers for taking so long to get our orders out. Yeah. Blame them. Thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding. =p


Eh, if anything Subway paid us back in kind for making you wait okay. Turns out it was NO PAPER BAG DAY! *slaps forehead* FIFTEEN 6" Subs and no paper bag to take 'em all back with?? *faints*

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

HE'S COMING BACK TMR MORNING! And I guess I'll be seeing you too :) I arrive the same time as him!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: lauderlyn
– I KNOW!! Enjoy spotlighting. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!