Monday, December 20, 2010

Facebook – An Upgrade From Friendster

While the days of "Harlow, may I Friendster you?" seem to have blown over – thank goodness for that, by the way *rolls eyes* – the days of Facebook dating seem to reveal an upgrade in quality of opening lines and self-introductions. Check out this latest one I received:




Haha. Not bad, huh?? England – Decent. Paragraphing – Acceptable. General Politeness – Satisfactory. To be honest, I'm very surprised at how much the standard of picking up chicks (chick-picking?! @_@) has advanced since Friendster's hey days. Haha. Goooo, Facebook!! Improving the net and more! =p

6 comments :

RealGunners said...

so how did you reply? :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– I haven't honoured him with a reply. =p

JK said...

I love the 'aight' bit...hope he's not local - can u imagine a Malay, Indian or Chinese speaking 'black'?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: san ling
– Haha. Act cool ma. =p

Lissa said...

I remember how I used to get those back in the Friendster days. Lulz.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Thank goodness those days are gone now. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!