Friday, December 10, 2010

The KRPG Tree

So you already know what happened during put-up-the-Christmas-tree hour at KRPG. But here's what happened to the tree after the other elves went back to work. Like, work work, by the way. Not Santa's elves' work. Harhar. Wait. Did I even have to explain that? Maybe not. Hmmm.


ANYWAYS...


Mixed Pine looking mighty pretty all decked up in lights. =D


Bleh. Trust me, it looks A LOT more festive in real life. *disappointed* Pictures just don't do this tree justice. So, judge not my Christmas tree decorating abilities by the pictures you see! *defensive* I promise you, I'm better than thissss!!!


 Mixed Pine gets some snowflakes for accessories.


But that was last week. Earlier this week, I got Mixed Pine some white baubles to complete her look. (Yes, I realise I'm taking quite a long while to dress her.) But I've been a little off course with blogging these couple of weeks so... no pictures of that. Yet. :-/


Sorry lah, guys.

I realise I've been somewhat MIA lately.
In my defence, been a crazy couple of weeks.
Peace, ok? I promise I'll make it up to you. =)




XOXO, 
Pam Song

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!