Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nutty Muruku Mishap

I found my other half!!!
And her name is Soya Legs!!

(Only applicable muruku-wise, of course.)

Why?? Cos she eats nuts!! =D




You see, I started on a new pack of Mixed Muruku and offered Soya Legs some. Instead of grabbing a handful, she started picking out nuts and telling me how much she looooved them. @_@ So... I reached for my box of leftover nuts and offered them to her. Guess what? SHE TOOK IT! And happily, too! But perhaps I should start rethinking her nickname and maybe give her an updated one. Cos... Miss Soya Legs also happens to be Miss Butter Fingers!




She dropped the whole box of nuts I gave her!!

*faints*


I tell you, we had leaves scattered e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e and nuts rolling in e-v-e-r-y direction in the Studio. Even around our chairs and under our tables. -_-'''




Haiyo. Really beh tahan this girl, man. But... it was her loss lah. Haha. Cos there went her mid-afternoon snack of precious nuts she loved so much. =p Oh, and since she messed up the floor, she automatically got downgraded from PA to being a Kakak for the moment to clean it all up. Haha.




I think she looks like a natural
with the broom. Whaddaya think? =p


---------------
Related Post
---------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!