Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nan Ren Mei You Hao Dong Xi



------------


Nan Ren Mei You Hao Dong Xi


It was a line that Ah Beng (been awhile since you heard that name, eh? =p) and I used to say to each other. And it usually followed the I-just-met-a-jerk stories we'd tell each other late into the night during our partnering days back at MCKL, about the two-legged, bird-brained cows we had the ill fate of crossing paths with. (Trust me, you'd be surprised how many of them walk among us.)


To be honest with you, "Nan Ren Mei You Hao Dong Xi" was just a line to me. Most of the time, at least. Just something Ah Beng and I laughed over. Well, I don't see much of Ah Beng these days. So naturally, I don't say the line very much anymore. But every once in awhile, I am reminded of its truth. Of the fact that the line sometimes still does apply. And that some Nan Ren really Mei You Hao Dong Xi.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!