Monday, December 06, 2010

December 4 – Wonder

NOTE: This post is part of #reverb10


---------------

December 4 – Wonder.

How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

---------------




For the fact that I managed to find wonder in every wonderful experience this year, I have Dee to thank. I know I've said this before but... I'll say it again since we're on the topic and since IT'S SO FRIGGIN' TRUE/GOOD/AWESOME THAT E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT AND APPLY IT TO THEIR LIVES, TOO! =D


Are ya ready?

Here's the secret to cultivating
(and maintaining) a sense of wonder in life:

Don't. Keep. Expecting. Fireworks.


It worked for me. You know, I could (and would) have been disappointed with so many things this past year if I had pre-conceived expectations of the things, the happenings, and the people around me. But because I didn't, I ended up walking away with more than enough pleasant surprises to help me look back at 2010 and remember that there's always reason to smile because of the unexpected. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!