Friday, December 03, 2010

What Day Is It??

I got a call earlier today.


Lady from Bella: Hi Miss. You got appointment wif us at 6.30PM dis Saturday ya.

Pam Song: Oh, issit?? Hmmm... Actually hor... this Saturday I not free wor. Can change day ah?

Lady from Bella: Oh. Liddat ah... Can. What day you wan?

Pam Song: Tomorrow evening can ah? 6:30PM.


*long pause*


Lady from Bella: I tot you say you cannot.

Pam Song: No, I said Saturday cannot. That's why I want to change to tomorrow. Can?


*long pause*


Lady from Bella: But... Miss ah... tomorrow is Saturday!


*long pause*


Pam Song: @_@ No, it's not!!! It's Friday!

Lady from Bella: Har?? No leh, Saturday!

Pam Song: Wait. *checks with colleagues* Oh, shucks, it's Saturday?!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO FRIDAY!?? @_@

Lady from Bella: ... -_-'''


So yes... because of the very eventful unhappening week (oxymoron much?) I've had, things are a little loop-d-loop in my head right now. Don't worry, though. I've still been writing. Only nothing's online. Yet. :-/ I've decided to schedule some of the posts for later – the few that I'm comfortable publishing. Maybe you'll see them when I'm off on holiday and am unable to blog or something lah. Anyway...


Have a great weekend ahead, peeps!
Tomorrow's Saturday!! =D

4 comments :

Lissa said...

I totally get you, girl!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Crazy huh? Hahaha. The woman must have thought I was mad. =p

Lissa said...

I don't blame her. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Yeah yeah. Salt in wound, thank you. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!