Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly!

Christmas isn't Christmas without a Christmas tree,
Christmas presents, and lots of Christmas deco.


Unfortunately for us in Penang, Christmas came late. Seriously, man... I dunno what's wrong with the malls here. They only recently started putting up Christmas deco, selling Christmas ornaments and playing Christmas songs. Shame on them for not getting into the mood earlier. I believe it was the severe lack of baubles, ribbons and glitter this year that greatly dimmed the hype of Christmas for the rest of us, too. Tsk tsk. The bah-humbug-ness of it all. *grunt*


ANYWAY... I made a one night escape to KL last weekend to attend the 2010 Kancil Awards and somehow managed to sneak in some super-speedy Christmas shopping in between at IKANO, Mutiara Damansara and Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang. Well, guess what?? I got KRPG a new tree! Mixed pine, yo!


 

So so ver-eh class-eh, bay-beh! I like!


I put it up last week together with some of my colleagues and... it turned out to be a total riot! Haha. Like the circus came to town or something. Case in point:


Suki in... urm, Christmas gear.


*grin*

She's going to kill me for this tomorrow. =p

Anyway, the setting-up process was simple enough
so I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talking.






Those pictures were taken before the circus started and it was just me. Haha. The following pictures were taken after the others joined in the fun. =p


 Suki and I trying to figure the tree out.


Nana pointing at... hmmm... I dunno what she's pointing at.


Hiyashi and I were wondering why the tree looked senget. HAHA.


More stories and pictures later, okay? I'm a little half-hearted with this post cos I hear The Vampire Diaries calling my name. HAHA. Laters! =p

9 comments :

Lissa said...

The decorations in the malls are loveeeeely here in KL. You should come on down and see them. :) The Curve and MidValley have wonderful themes.

Melinda Wong said...

I wanna decorate KRPG too!!!... Suki looks so funny

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Showww offff!!! Rawr!


ATTN: Melinda Wong
– Hahaha. You laaaa... Wait till you see pictures of our gift exchange yesterday. Haha. Will be posting about that soon.

How's work so far? Congrats on winning the lappie by the way. =)

Lissa said...

Come to Kay-Elllllllll...! *whines and begs*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Kennoootttt... T_T

Lissa said...

*cries* :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– There there. You can... urm... always come up again. =p

Lissa said...

Soon. >.> :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– WHEN?? *demanding*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!