Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-Day Wrecker In Da House

I was having a good day today. A REALLY good day. I was singing, I was smiling... heck, I had bounce in my step, okay. (And I'm not really the bouncin' kind.)


Till what started out as a normal conversation
between colleagues turned out to be
the most heartbreaking exchange EVER.


V-Day Wrecker: Hey Pam, are you going for the Nuffnang Nothing Else Matters PAJAMA PARTY?

Pam Song: I dunno lah. It seems like a lot of work to do in such a short time. I'm not into a lot of work. I already have a lot of work.

V-Day Wrecker: Just take a pic with Chipsters only mah. (Talk like so easy liddat.)

Pam Song: True. (Thinking: Siao. Where got so easy wan?) But I don't have Chipsters. I'll need to go out to get Chipsters... and that's work. -_-

V-Day Wrecker: Well, I'm going to KL Sentral later. I can buy from there lah.

Pam Song: (Resolution: Grab every opportunity that comes your way.) Eh, buy for me also!

V-Day Wrecker: -_-

Pam Song: Regular, please. *big big please-let-me-get-away-with-this grin*

V-Day Wrecker: Hmmm. You're a regular-chips person. I like sour cream.

Pam Song: I like sour cream also lah. But it's gonna give me the stinks.

V-Day Wrecker: *nonchalantly* Who's going to kiss you lah?


0_O

WHERE GOT PEOPLE SAY THIS KIND OF THING TO
ANOTHER PERSON ON VALENTINE'S DAY WAN!?!

Some people just got no heart lah, I tell you. NO HEART!

13 comments :

Falcon said...

Oh God..What was he thinkin..

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

ATTN: Falcon
– EXACTLY! My thoughts exactly.


ATTN: aronil
– I know it was you so you might as well fess up.

Ninja said...

Oh dear!

Well hopefully the rest of your Valentine's Day turns out great...and stink free :p (Sorry girl, couldn't resist)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sabrina
– Haha. Thanks, dear. Same to you!

And bugger you for that last comment. Haha. *stab stab*

ming said...

hope your day got brighten up by me!
=p

love you!

Anonymous said...

wa lau weh .... that's the mother of all bombs man .. man u rest in peace

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hehe fessing and u ah.. too much the drama queen

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Of course it did! Haha. I blog it yah? Shoot you to fame. Maybe somebody will sign you up! Haha.

Hearts!


ATTN: zecount
– Ya lah! So terrible, right???


ATTN: Aronil
– *hurts*

luxen said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en6mMQzHTR8


Kisses Sweeter Than Wine Lyrics by Peter, Paul & Mary



When I was a young man and never been kissed
I got to thinking it over what I had missed.
I got me a girl, I kissed her and then
Oh lord, I kissed her again.

Chorus:
Oh, kisses sweeter than wine,
Oh, kisses sweeter than wine

I asked her to marry and be my sweet wife,
And we would be so happy the rest of our lives.
I begged and I pleaded like a natural man,
And then, oh lord, she gave me her hand.

(chorus)

I worked mighty hard and so did my wife,
Workin hand in hand to make a good life.
With corn in the field and wheat in the bins,
I was, oh lord, the father of twins.

(chorus)

Our children they numbered just about four,
They all had sweethearts knockin at the door.
They all got married and they didnt hesitate;
I was, oh lord, the grandmother of eight.

(chorus)

Now that were old, and ready to go,
We get to thinkin what happened a long time ago.
We had a lot of kids, trouble and pain,
But, oh lord, wed do it again.

(chorus)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Will watch later.

ming said...

its gonna be so funny...its ok though no one will know its me..=p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Watch already. You're addicted to YouTube, man!


ATTN: ming
– It doesn't matter. I know enough. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!