Monday, February 18, 2008

Tinki Talks' Review By The Blog God

And after months and months of waiting on the Blog God (and his massive, over-populated crew), I finally got the long-awaited review notification email.


(Okay, fine. It wasn't that long. I exaggerate a little sometimes. *grin*)


I got my review in an almost-tolerable 11 days if you must know. A little slow for a god at work and a little slow for a team of eight reviewers but... okay lah considering even fake gods would probably want time off to enjoy the recent Chinese New Year break. =)


Read the review of Tinki Talks here. Alternatively, if you're just too lazy to hop to another blog altogether, read the review on the screenshot below.


(Please click to enlarge.)


They lied. They said they'd review ALL my posts but ended up only going through my most recent posts in the months of January '08 and February '08. *rolls eyes* Something about 3POINT8 freaking out about bloggers who post more than once a day or something like that, I believe. Oh, and I'm also mildly offended by the fact that he called Tinki Talks Tinki TALK instead. -_-


Anyway, if you want a review, visit the Blog God to submit your site (they have a SUBMIT button now *snorts*). Do it quickly and then sit down with a cuppa and practice patience and long suffering. These god-wannabes tend to enjoy making us mortals wait long-long time for their 300-word (ONLY) reviews.


p/s: They messed with my Tinki Talks' Chinese font, wei. That's blasphemy! Such horror. Me no forgivings yewwwwww!!!

12 comments :

miss rojak said...

eh CNY must cuti la :p

miss rojak said...

eh btw if you want us to review all ur post can, but the review sure come up next next next month :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: miss rojak
– HAHA. I knew it! Fine. Fine. Go cuti. Haha. At least after cuti there were a few reviews. Bravo on that. =p

And I'll be waiting on that full review. *grin* Looking forward to it already.

3POINT8 said...

full review is only done by geeks who have way too much time to spare. [Miss Rojak is a major GEEK] Go pester her!

About TinkiTalk...Its only an s. Let it go. Unless your you want a bigger 'S'. [I've corrected it btw.]

Besides, everyone loves your vday banner so much so that the chinese one is not noticeable. [Praise me for noticing it!] Its a piece of crap anyway. Why not modify it abit to see if if that piece of crap is more attractive than before?
:P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. You talk like a real beef jerky. Hmmm. Think I could ask Miss Rojak to review me again? HAHA. Add on to the current review? Always nice to know what more ppl think.

Wei, that 'S' matters okay! It's the difference between CORRECT english and WRONG english!!!

Thanks for correcting. =p

And wei... The CNY wan was CNY-ish ma. Very wrong meh? Haha. And fine. Praises to 3.8 for noticing the CNY banner that every other person chose to ignore. Happy? And no way I'm revising it, man. What's gone up has gone up. You guys have gotta wait for next year to see anything new. Haha.


ATTN: miss rojak
– REVIEW MEEEEE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.....your banners are loved by all.....Im expecting another banner on Good Friday.....Set?!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Wah! Gai. No promises. And honestly, most probably not lah. Haha. Super busy these days. But... we'll see.

And so you now my official celebration/festival reminder ah? Haha.

Accyee said...

Hahaha i submitted my blog too.. Im awaiting the insults. hehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Abby
– Haha. Happy waiting. Let me know when your results are out and I'll pop by for a look. =)

Anonymous said...

dont beh song k,corrected d..hehehe

how u print screen the whole post??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fluxevz
– Haha. Yes yes. Thankyous you!

And how I print screen? Haha. Just snap then use the Power of Photoshop. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: herana
– Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me right now.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!