Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Every Valentine's Day Calls For Something New

True to Tinki Talks' festive header policy,
it's out with Chinese New Year...




...(I had a lousy one anyways) and it's in
with mushy Valentine's Day 2008.




See, I even tried incorporating
the Year of the Rat into it
since we're less than 15 days
into the Lunar New Year.

*beams*


Honestly though, this header was a tough one to create. I didn't have enough free time on my hands. KO-ed over the holidays and was swamped with work as soon as I got back. Whipped this up super last minute (like in the last 3 hours). -_-


Now, all I wanna do is
go home and sleep. Zzz...

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Im glued to the banner for a while....BRAVO! That so nice and cute...Wish you have a nice V-Day.

And Jesus our greatest Valentine.....=)

luxen said...

a hamster stole your heart on valentine.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Haha. Thanks, man. Happy V-Day to you, too!


ATTN: luxen
– I'd like to think of it as a cute mouse.

MeToy said...

AHHHH im totally in love with that vday banner. GOSH thats lovely =)

btw... you still remember me? HAHA

Pam Song said...

ATTN: MeToy
– Haha. Thanks for the compliment. And OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!! Ms Ipoh Mali! How are ya? How'd you find my page???

MeToy said...

wah wah wahhhh i didnt know YOU call me Ms Ipoh mali. LOLLL im great. having SPM this year lah.

wellll lets see how did i find yr blog eh?? erm.. click click click n found it i think. dunno lah!! hheee i linked you in my blog!

www.metoy.blogspot.com

Pam Song said...

ATTN: MeToy
– Haha. Okay okay. It doesn't matter how you got here. As long as you're heeerrreeee! Haha. The wonders of the Internet. =p

SPM? Sap sap water for you lah, right? So stress for wat?

p/s: Every Ipoh girl is Ipoh Mali to me. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!