Thursday, February 21, 2008

Limp

Went out for lunch today. A very rare occasion these days, actually. *sniff* Went to dear ol' O&S Restaurant, PJ – the place for the BEST HOKKIEN MEE IN KL THAT SO CAN FIGHT WITH ANSON ROAD, PENANG'S MORNING HOKKIEN MEE!


HOO WAH!

But today not selling.

-_-

So suey.


Actually hor, today really very suey lah. It's only 8:40pm but it's like, the longest day EVER. At least it seems like it lah. Sigh. Honestly, I don't think I accomplished much but I'm already totally brain dead. Like 0% power left. Probably breaching the negative zone already by now. I can't even think enough to come up with a proper picture-less, thought-filled, typically opinionated post. Even coming up with this one-word post title was a real pain. Haih. I'm useless lah. Totally. Thanks to the lousy day I had. Lousiest, actually.


Darn it, I've digressed.

Haih. Haih. Haih.


So I was talking about O&S, hokkien mee and the limp and all that, right? Well, while walking towards O&S after parking my car (was the designated driver of the day), I saw this:





On a BMW!!!




Haha. Is that weird or what? Haha. Quite weird, right? Haha. Limp wipers. Haha. *pause* Or have they been around for ages and I'm just sesat? Did I just tell the world that I'm katak? Yes? No? Darn. Whatever lah. Too tired to think about anything right now. Definitely no time to think about face and image already.


Haih, I'm going home lah. Ciao.


CORRECTION at 12:52pm, 22 February 2008: *slaps forehead* It's PERAK Road Hokkien Mee!!! Gosh! o_O Sorry lah, guys. Made an honest mistake. Tired lah yesterday. Told you... brain dead, remember?

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

This girl can go 'khi-siao' if dun eat Hokkien mee....truly a Penang kia....HaHAHaHAHAHa =)))

eh...eh....so convenient nia we guys enjoy Penang Hokkien mee....slurp slurp...=PP

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Eh, craving okay. Haha. Can just imagine my pregnancy cravings, man. Sure my husband have to find all sorts of food for me. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!