Friday, February 01, 2008

Crap

That space in my head is not empty. It's filled with bubbles. Useless, good-for-nothing bubbles. Will somebody pop them for me? Please? I need to get 'em out before they make me want to rip my head off. Oh wait, I already want to rip my head off.


Gosh, it's Friday? How'd I ever make it through the week? 5 days of pure torture. This was my worst week EVER in my 9 months of working. It so creams the other bad weeks I've had.


8 hours to the end of the day. So blah. Rip the calendar to shreds and break that blasted clock. I can't stand its ticking. But each tick brings me closer to rest. Fine, leave the clock alone. Just take it far far away. Argh, you know what? Forget it. Break the damn thing.


Ugh, I feel like crap.
3 sleepless night's worth of crap.

My body's dead and my mind
is screaming for a recharge.

I need to sleep.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

hey, pam... u better take some rest.....

dun force urself too much...

- l e s l e y* - said...

Hey Pam,
Oh poor thing...hope you'll be able to get some rest tonight. I'll be praying for you =). Take care =). Hugs*

Anonymous said...

You better manage your stress well lady...and make sure you get enough sleep. Belum kahwin...liddat already; if after marriage and with kids, then how?! Lingkup! Hairs 'luk-kah-liau'....botak terus! Hahahaha =P

Somebody told me that woman gets old easily if work under stressful condition.....you wanna try?!

I suffered imsomnia for the past 2 mths and finally I found a simple solution to this; "Warm Dutch Lady Milk with HoneY before bedtime"...Back to baby days....Yum Yum! =))

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the ride, take it in good strides. Work isn't really working if you have good friends around you ( which i think that you do )

Work being such a big thing in one's life, you should even accept that work comes 24/7 and still be quite in love with it...

Then, the magic happens.

Pam Song said...

Whoa. A lot of words. Too many words to take with a heavy head and a rapid pulse. If there were good wishes, thanks. If there was condemnation for my hours spent at work, blah. If you were talking about something else, why you keluar topik?

Gotta get some sleep. Tired out. Take care, peeps.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!