Friday, February 22, 2008

Twitter, Anybody?

I've been on Twitter for a bit now but all this while, I've just sorta been the quiet lurker kind. You know? The half-dead scum type that's barely breathing in a sea of active Twitter-ers. Haha.


I admit lah, okay?


I'm one of those who sign up for stuff online just to check them out, place pretty widgets on their blogs, mess a little with the codes and then leave the applications to rot and disintegrate over time due to lack of use. (My Twitter account reminds me of my Facebook account, actually. Haha.)


So... it was kinda nice to know that as of today, I officially have 10 followers on Twitter. How cool is that? Haha. There are people out there who follow Twitter zombies like me. =p Okay, okay. I promise to Twit whenever there's anything interesting to note. Cools?


unclesha, aheneghana, wkp2020, marcothesis, alinamusic4u, charleneyang, diese, estherchin, fluxevz and sherpeng... THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY TWITS!


Click here to follow me on Twitter. You can also check out my Box of Twits that's pasted on my sidebar. It looks like this...



2 comments :

ZB said...

welcome! come follow my pacmee too :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: esther chin
– Haha. Smart. *winks*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!