Friday, February 08, 2008

The All Malaysian Bloggers Project

I finally submitted Tinki Talks to the All Malaysian Bloggers Project (AMBP) last night. Been pooting putting (can you believe I really made that typo error?!) it off for ages now. Why? Cos of the lengthy registration process that's involved. Heck, I can't even register on the page itself! I had to jump links in order to do it.


*rolls eyes*

Talk about inconvenience, man.


Okay, fine. I'm a lazy bugger who hates filling up forms lah, you know? Just hate it. It's a total surprise I'm even in the blog communities I'm in considering my peeve. Haha. Gosh, still can't believe I made it through that lengthy, boring registration form for a MyStar account. Really. I deserve a pat on the back.


My favourite part of the entire registration part was the ending bit. Of course, for obvious reasons – the form filling bit is officially over (phew), and of course I've reached the part where you're finally allowed to add nice little trinkets-slash-compulsory-buttons onto your sidebar (yay!). And oh, that little note they leave you. Haha. The note that tells you to shove off... but in a nice way. I love it.




I love theirs. I feel the force already.

To register for AMBP and to be
a part of the community, click here.

Oh, and just a note... whoever came up with
auto-fill forms was a genius... and a lazy bugger, too.

*grin*

5 comments :

David Cheong said...

I agree with you! It took me a few weeks before I even remembered to register for it! Very irritating..

3POINT8 said...

Wow...
Tinkitalk is going to be a popular blogger soon..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– They should really make the process much easier. Like embed the form right there for us to fill in rather than send us to TheStar. Weird.

Well, at least you only put it off for a few weeks. I think I've put it off for almost a year now. HAHA.


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. We'll see, we'll see.

minnymin said...

submmited my blog there already~~
true it was a very long way of registering for something...
filling up the same thing everytime >.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: minnymin
– Yay! Now I got gang. =p

And ya lor. So so inconvenient lah their system. It needs revamping.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!