Friday, February 15, 2008

The Group Head Copywriter Strikes!

Trust a writer to come up with something
so mundane yet, at the same time, so giggle-worthy.




Haha. Quite true, right?
So funny lah the fella.


You know, I couldn't decide on whether I wanted to roll my eyes and scoff, or laugh my head off when I first saw it. So I ended up just standing there – rooted. Duduk diam buat bodoh. Mainly cos I was confused. Haha. My Friday-morning brain was at crossroads I just couldn't handle at the time. Wanna laugh? Or scoff. Laugh? Or scoff. So difficult! It's too early for this kind of decision-making lah. Haha. But it looks like I chose to laugh in the end. =p


I love working with these folk. =)

6 comments :

yapthomas said...

You can actually do both.
Laugh, Scoff, Laugh and Scoff again and Laugh and end it with a Scoff.

-_-

Oh wells..

3POINT8 said...

When I 1st saw the thing.... nothing special ar. Just a normal message.

Then i looked at it again.
The small small little word there: "Why? =(" cracked me up!
LOL ROFL

Anonymous said...

Love sick la this fella.....Missed the Valentine so much.....but hor, everyday is V-day if you know the way....=)

Chee Ching said...

Omg hahaha.
Loved the tagline.

Anonymous said...

when i saw the picture, the first thing that caught my attention is not the tagline, but is the thing that has the words on it!

coz when i was a kid, i always wanted one of those! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. You know what? You're right! And honestly... I think I subconsciously did that. HAHA.


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. Funny hor? HAHA. I laughed my head off reading it, too.


ATTN: adrian
– That's the singleton's language of love. =p

And honestly, I think that the saying "Every day is V-Day" is so overrated. It's a man's excuse not to do anything special. Haha.


ATTN: chingy
– Me, too! =)


ATTN: yipguseng
– I used to want one of those, too. I think I still do. Maybe I'll go to Toys R Us later. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!