Thursday, December 10, 2009

Open Heavens

Saw the most amazing sight while working out on the balcony today. (I don't take advantage of that area often enough, actually. Should do it more often.) Couldn't resist capturing what I saw on JPG to keep. Am sharing it with you because everybody needs a little bit of sunshine through the clouds sometimes.


Original picture.


Away with the greys!


Doctored to look surreal and less gloomy.


With the amazing rainbow I captured the other day still fresh in mind, I added some colour to the clouds for kicks in that last version. Only because as much as people need open skies, we all could do with a little bit of colour in our lives, too. =)


If you're working in Selangor, have a good 3-day weekend, guys. If you're in Wilayah, don't worry. You're only one day from the weekend. Have a good one! =)

6 comments :

choco said...

I SAW IT!

And all after a day that started early but ended amazing as well.

It was awesome. :)

choco said...

started awful early hhaah

Lissa said...

Nice one. :) The doctored version is awesome. ^.^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. Nice huh? I was dumbfounded for awhile. Just stood there admiring it. =)


ATTN: Lissa
– Glad you like it! =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. Nice huh? I was dumbfounded for awhile. Just stood there admiring it. =)


ATTN: Lissa
– Glad you like it! =)

sy1n said...

just 2 days ago, while driving back from a long meeting at exactly 5.37pm along my first drive on DUKE highway.. i've seen something like ur doctored version but it was very real and in HD version :p...

was so distracted that I nearly hit the barrier few times.. haha.. drive u there sum day ;)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!