Monday, December 07, 2009

The Greatest Artist Uses A Palette Of 7 Colours

It's just so human of us to fall. To fail. To not make the cut. After all, it's inevitable that we make it through life without ever making wrong decisions, taking wrong turns and/or grandly messing up – generally just stuff that makes us wish we'd just given up earlier or not tried at all to begin with.


Sigh.


Uh oh. Looks like it's all doom and gloom on Tinki Talks again, eh? Haha. No, no. Worry not. There's a smile in this post. =) Cos the good news is this: No matter how badly we mess up a pretty picture with all that we do, He has a way to make it all beautiful again.


Taken from the North-South Highway at 6:43PM on 6 December 2009.

3 comments :

Clark said...

"the sign of the covenant that I have established between me and all flesh that is on the earth."

my daughter loves rainbows.. though can't remember if we've ever seen one here in malaysia.

Lissa said...

Bellissimo! :)

Jeffro said...

RAINBOW~~
I saw 2 rainbows (faint ones) in my area 2 days back.. tried taking a picture - picture no see rainbow.. failed miserably.. =.="

So this made up for it! Hehe..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!