Saturday, June 14, 2008

Final Countdown Next Friday

So after all that preparation the night before and all that self-motivational talk to psych myself up, I finally gave it a go. Yesterday. And I did it with all I had.


And failed.
(Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!)

-_-

'People' played psycho games on me kau kau.
Haih. Friday the 13th really damn suey lah.


Next Friday's my chance to "make it right". Over lunch. *gulp* Sure ciak beh lok, man. (That's Hokkien for "eat but cannot swallow".) Aarrrghhh! I need to plan my speech. Need to organise my thoughts. Need to be aggressive! Be-e aggressive! I. CAN. DO. IT!


ROAR!


p/s: Thanks for your wishes in my comments, sms-es and chats, guys. Don't forget to wish me luck next Friday, too! Haha. It's Final Countdown time. Tene nene. Tene nene. =p

11 comments :

Mrs Chong said...

I don't have to wish for next friday already since I've already wished you luck for fridays for the rest of your life. =)

God is with you. =)

Anonymous said...

huh! Whats that another big day?! Pam Song masuk woman-wrestling championship ring ah?! =P

luxen said...

why you laugh like that one... like car cannot start.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhKNGd7VIFY
The final countdown...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ping Ping
– Aww, that's really sweet of you! Really! Thanks, babe. Means a lot to me. =)


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Wrestling would be easier than this, man. What I'm going through is WAAAAYYY tougher!

Bleh.


ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Here we go again with the YouTube music. =p

And where did I laugh!? I didn't laugh also! Serious matter here okayyy. No laughing.

Anonymous said...

Huh?! *scratching head*....
oh oh....maybe I know....Pam is making her rounds in KL to catch two-timers boys....kick their butts in flowy skirt and lock them up in the " Boys to punish" jail...Bee boo! Bee Boo! Mwhahahaha!

Luckily she is not in Penang....=P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. I wish. And who says I wasn't in Penang?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yaikks! Pam Song is back now to dominate Penang.....me gotta watch left and right from now onwards *walks like pink panther, the detective* =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Heh. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Anonymous said...

No way! Me see Pam Song = Me see the Nuffnang Cheque = Me see McD lah! Mwahahaha....you dun run away, me wanna get free McD from Pamie....Mwhahahaha! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Whoops. Too late. Already ran. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!