Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blogging Births Best-Bud-ish Bonds

I didn't really know this dude I once went to church with. At least not deep-deep at that point in time. I knew that he was a leader and that he was the one who always picked me up for cell (aside from this other guy who was assigned to my hopeless, no-transport 'case'). He drove a Kenari (always sped) and wore glasses. He played the guitar and always tried to make the newcomers feel welcomed. He had a younger sister and was tall and skinny.


And that's about all I knew about him.
(I don't exactly feel all that guilty about this confession cos...
back then, I doubt he knew a lot about me, too. Haha.)



But now, he reads my blog and I read his blog. And, over time, we've gotten to know a little more about each other. I know he's always the Best Man. I know he gets to attend more weddings than I get invited to. I know he takes lotsa pictures and diligently posts them online. I know he sometimes thinks too much. I know he lives in Sydney, and I know he catches colourful bugs for kicks.


And now, I KNOW HE KNOWS
I LIKE ASTON MARTINS!




Haha. K.Lo, thanks for the dedication.
I wanna see Aston Martins daily, too!

7 comments :

- l e s l e y* - said...

Haha. K.Lo, thanks for the dedication.
I wanna see Aston Martin's daily, too!


Ehh is that a typo I see? First time I see a typo on your blog ;). Shouldn't it be "Aston Martins"?

Pam haven't left a comment in a long time..been busy wih uni and all. I prayed off and on for you since I read earlier that you had a bad week, sometime before CNY. Hope you're doing fine =).

Take care!

p/s: Remember to reply my comment in "The Golden Compass" when you're free ;).

Anonymous said...

lOl... i was like... eh why this fella Pam knows sounds so much like me wan ha? :P

I did not always speed... The Kenari was naturally fast.

It's true, I didn't know a lot about you but almost every male penangite i ask knows you... lOlz

OK, cool... Maybe I can start collecting Aston Martin pictures now... lOl didn't know you liked them THAT much... hehe

God bless!
*clink*

Unknown said...

Aha! http://www.bigboyalready.com/2006/08/20/aston-martin-vanquish-s/

David[hmm]

Unknown said...

Aston Martin Vanquish S

Sorry. Don't know why the link got chopped.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - l e s l e y* -
– NOOOOOO!!! -_-

"I'm only human... of flesh and blood, I'm me..."

-_-

Hey, thanks for your prayers. I'm much better now. =) Good as new.

p/s: Sorry, babe. Forgot that I never responded after I accidentally deleted the comment I wanted to post. Haha. Will go back there and check it out.


ATTN: k.lo
– HAHAHA. Blur case. And yes, you sped. A lot. And you had the noisy exhaust pipe. Lala boy. *grin*

Wei, when you said, "...but almost every male penangite i ask knows you..." you totally ruined my good-girl-never-seen-boys-before image, okayyyy!!!

Yeah, I like Aston Martins. The Vanquish S to be exact. =p

*clink*


ATTN: David
– AARRRGGGHHHH!!! JEALOUSNYE!!!

- l e s l e y* - said...

"I'm only human... of flesh and blood, I'm me..."

Hmm where's that from? It sounds familiar.. Oh but your posts have been error-free so far ;). I wonder how you do it. Cos even though I read my posts through a few times, I still find mistakes in them after I post them! Grrr.. =O. But correct my posts too if you find any..I don't mind ;).

Hey, thanks for your prayers. I'm much better now. =) Good as new.

No problem =). Oh but I read that on Feb 28 that you had a bad day. Hope today's much better =). Take care!

p/s: Sorry, babe. Forgot that I never responded after I accidentally deleted the comment I wanted to post. Haha. Will go back there and check it out.

Oh 'sokay ;). Take your time, I know you're busy..looks like everyone's busy these days..haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - l e s l e y* -
– Dear, those are lyrics to a song. =p

Nah, I write with plenty of errors, too. Especially when I'm thinking faster than I can type. -_-

Yeah, work's been rough of late. Sigh. Lots of things to finish up in too little time. Mis-comms don't help either.

Hence my lack of posts and my lousy comment response timing. Haha. Still gotta wait for my Golden Compass one okay?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!