Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You Think You're Special But We're All The Same

Some people can't sleep because they have insomnia.
I can't sleep because I have Internet connection.

– As seen on Go.Be.Love


---------------


When I'm 80, old and grey, Imma blame the Internet for them crows feet, eye bags and dark rings that live around my droopy eyes with saggy eyelids. It's all this stay-awake-for-surfing time that's going to be the cause of my premature ageing, I tell you. And for you, too, if you're still up and reading this at this hour. =p

8 comments :

hon said...

they say health is wealth. what they didn't say is that sleep is the foundation of it all.

rest early. good night!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. You weren't resting early either! Do you wanna be pot or kettle? =p

hon said...

neither! i went to sleep after i commented alright? in fact, anytime before 2am is early for me. haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– I didn't end up falling asleep till 5 or 6am, man. Sigh. I'm so going to pay for it today. T_T

Jeffro said...

LOL well ya better not make this a habit, you know it ain't healthy, and it certainly ain't the best of examples when the "creepy crawlers" or "squirmy screamers" are around..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– It happened again last night. Sigh. This is NOT. COOL.

Jeffro said...

A month since then, and you still having the same issues?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Not every night lah. On and off.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!