Monday, September 19, 2011

Psycho Friends; Crazy Doctors



@_@

Saw this status update on my Facebook today
and decided to never EVER let any doctor
born of my generation treat me in the hospital.


These people psychotic wan wei! I sket! And mind you, this isn't an isolated incident. I've heard of other horror stories, too. (Not going to go into the details of that right now.) Doesn't help that I also know a number of my primary / highschool / college friends who graduated to become doctors. Cos some of those people? Well, they're totally addicted to smoking, drinking and partying like it's 1995!! No offence lah, doctor friends, but at least half of you people are crazy! And sadistic. No wonder I hate going to the hospital. T_T

14 comments :

Jeffro said...

*nods in total agreement!*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Crazy shit, right??? And she said all that without so much as a smiley or anything!! @_@

Lissa said...

Eh eh eh!! I beg to differ! >.>

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. You, I not so sket. But I know of many others who are... urm... a little more scary. I wouldn't trust them with a kitchen knife, much less a scalpel.

Jeffro said...

It's a whack-job! =( it's like dr jackal and mr hyde... *shivers*

Lissa said...

LOL. I wouldn't trust me with a scalpel either, but at least I don't gloat when a patient is in pain... x.x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Especially scary when you personally know some of them and you know they're party people on the inside. Haha.


ATTN: Lissa
– I'd trust you with a scalpel. But only if you don't have 5 glasses of Bailey's in you.

Lissa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– You laugh! But I wasn't joking! Hahaha.

Lissa said...

Of course not. :P But I never drink if I'm working. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Thank God for doctors like you!

Jeffro said...

Well, we gotta have some faith in them... but as for myself, I do my very best to stay in the best of shape so I don't need to worry about them..

@Lissa: you don't drink, but you gulp it down? =P

Lissa said...

@Jeffro: LOL. Good one. But no. No alcohol for me while on the job, or if I'm working the next day. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Still need to go for medical check-up every year even though you're healthy ma. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!