Friday, September 30, 2011

Was There A Colour Board I Wasn't Informed About?

I think I've been spending too much time

BUT... some good has come of it! =D


Cos the odd mix of happy-pappy colours suddenly reminded of a parting gift my cousin, Jewel, gave me a week or two ago – just a day before she returned to India for another year of student life abroad! I didn't blog about it then because I was still in the ugh-I-feel-like-crap-please-kill-me-now zone at the time. But now that I'm better (and feeling inspired to share), I think I shall finally give that gift the blog post it deserves. =)


 My two-tiered gift.


My my... Aren't the boxes so very pretty???
Stripes and polka dots in happy colours are so much fun!


 Pretty little boxes I'm totally going to reuse.


I think I'm as in love with them as I am
with what was given to me on the inside! =p


My gifts from Guangzhou!


Yes, those are Jewel's gifts to me. No, you may not ask me what those are. Yes, they're probably what you think they are. Yes, you may speculate and offer your suggestions. But no, I will not tell you if your guesses are accurate. So there. =p


---------------
Related Post
---------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!