Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I GOT FLOWERSSS!!!

The prettiest, bestest smelling ones
there ever was in all the land! LOOK!




Aren't they pretty??? =D




So ridiculously pretty, right?? =D


 


Well, I think they're pretty. =)




In fact, I think they're so incredibly pretty
I could hyperventilate just looking at them.

*happy sigh*

Pretty purple roses sprinkled with dew...




Gorgeous white lilies all covered in glitter...




...ahhh, I think I'm in love. <3

*googly-eyed*

And they don't just look nice up close,
 they look great as a whole package, too! 


Front view.


I absolutely love, love, love the funky mix of colours used in this bouquet. I mean, I'm all for playing matchy-matchy. But what you probably didn't know is that happy colours put together are totally my thing, too! (Remember my purple-meets-green choice in wedding theme colours??) I love the fact that the latte brown, lime green and turquoise paper wrapping and ribbons weren't colour coordinated with the purple, green and white flowers. LOVE. IT.


Better view of the ribbons.


But oh-oh, wait! We've gotta talk about the card! Cos if you really think about it, it's what's written in the card that brings meaning to the flowers. =)


A card tucked in the bouquet.


 On the cover.


 Message on the inside. This was obviously not written by the
sender herself. Duh Roads has waaay better handwriting than this. =p


Hahaha. So funny la this woman.

Background story:




As you can see, we were conversing via email sometime last week and during that conversation, she somehow promised me she'd buy me some junk food to make me feel better after all the crap that's happened to me this month. Haha. (See? My ex-partner really knows me through and through. =p) How sweet of her. =)


But now? In hindsight and after receiving this wonderful bouquet of flowers? I'm totally cool with her ditching the junk food plan. Forget junk food, man. I love receiving flowers so much more than I like eating junk! HAHA! =D


---------------

Dearest Duh Roads,

What a lovely surprise, babe! Good call with the flowers. This is waaay better than junk food. =D

But seriously though... thanks for being here for me during this time. I know it'd be sooo much easier if we were still at the same place in the same town doing the same thing but... hey, I'm glad that we're still able to be there for each other, even if it's just via emails, google talk conversations and SMSes. But I guess that beats having no contact at all and losing touch altogether, right? :-/

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for everything, partner. For your friendship and the flowers. You truly are the best.

Love,
Pam Song

p/s: I love how my room smells of lilies now. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!