Saturday, September 10, 2011

We Need To Work On His Communication Skills

I was discharged from the hospital last Sunday. And while sitting in front of the telly the night after, The Husband took one look at my bloated stomach and said:


The Husband: How come your stomach still so bloated? So big. Like a cow.

Pam Song: @_@ OMG, WHAT DID YOU SAY??

The Husband: Waddd...

Pam Song: YOU JUST CALLED ME A COW!!! >(

The Husband: Ok fine. Not cow. Baby cow. You look like a calf.

Pam Song: How! Is! That! Any! Better!? Next time when I'm pregnant you're going to call me a whale lah, right??? >(

15 comments :

infinitium said...

His communications skills are fine. We need to work on your emotional outbursts.

*starts running*

Lissa said...

He... needs tact. >.>

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– HOW MUCH IS HE PAYING YOU???

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. True dat! Peach it sista! Hahaha.

Jeffro said...

HAHAHAHA! I need an oxygen tank! I can't breathe~~ LOL! calf -> whale, your hubby sure got a sense of humor, or maybe too much =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– WEI! You pushing it, mister!

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. *tries to control laughter* my bad I should be on your side >.<" Bad Hubby bad, tsk tsk tsk... Better? ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Ya lah! Haiyo. Dunno where your loyalties lie. Tsk tsk.

Zhen Ying said...

Its so funny what sorta comments The Husband can come up with. Although its insulting, I'm sorry babe, its really funny. Can't stop laughing after reading it. At the end of the day, you know I'm always on your side and I always love you :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Amazing, right? Sometimes I'm amazed beyond belief, too. Hahaha.

And it's good to know you're on my side. Especially since SOME people obviously aren't. *looks pointedly at Jeffro*

Jeffro said...

hahaha, Pam, you know whose side I'll always be on :) I need not have to say it *winks*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. It'd better be the side I think you're on! Hahahaha.

Jeffro said...

LOL well played! yes it's exactly what you think :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Awesome! Case closed! Happy ending at last! =p

Jeffro said...

LOL court adjourned :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!