Thursday, April 30, 2009

Project 365: 12/04/2009 [Entah Kat Mane Ni!]

You know, you've exceeded the legal camwhore quota when your brain no longer retains information of the places you camwhore at.




I dunno where I took this pic lah. Haha. Which is no surprise, really. Not, considering my very berry awessum memory. -_- Looks suspiciously like a boutique changing room to me. Probably in Pyramid considering I was there with The Art Guy the Sunday I snapped this.


In hindsight, PROCRASTINATION and BAD MEMORY shouldn't ever come together but I've somehow meshed the two with Project 365. Boo.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

One word: GORGEOUS lor!

Eh....you look better without all the highlights thingy...very original! ^.^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Eee, no wor. I'm itching to go highlight my hair again. Touch-up the roots. I miss the colour lah. =(

Jeffro said...

For a moment this picture wow-ed me..
Me likey the tops.. ^_^

Post a Comment

Talk to me!