Friday, April 24, 2009

The Cardapult

I shall work on this one day. After all, I've got a stack of name cards I never use (it's been 2 years and my box is still full) so I just might as well. Put them cards to good use. Give them a bit more purpose in life than just sitting in a transparent box. Heh.


Anyhoo, check out the video.





Pretty cool stuff, doncha think? One day lah ya. When I'm free. This is a picture of my 2-year-old box of unused name cards, by the way.




I'm saving the trees.


p/s: If you wanna beat me to this project, go ahead. Here's a manual. *click* Go knock yourself out. And make me one while you're at it.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Perfect for that Horseplay and Monkey Session in the office! - theStir Newspaper

The most destructive artillery in Cubicle Wars today! - Businesstweek

I'd saved the entire stack of my own business cards just for THIS!!! - pamsong, author of TinkiTalks, also currently out injured with a bloody nose as a result of being hit by the projectiles fired by The Cardapult. See blog to witness the extent of the seriousness of the injury, titled "Spotty Tissue".

-----------------------------------

Tinkiiii, now go back to work and stop horseplaying!

Melvin said...

seeing the cardapult deploy kinda reminds me of the cigarette box transformers...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– I wasn't!!! If I was I'd have MADE it alreadyyyY!!! Roar!


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Hahaha. Did you try making them last time?

Melvin said...

haha no...no ciggie boxes to use since I dont smoke. Lagipun without instructions I might just cut off a finger

Post a Comment

Talk to me!