Monday, April 27, 2009

Big Man Boss Says, "Good Morning, Pam!"

And with a smile all big and bright, too!


I was walking into the office at the time and we happened to meet at the entrance. He was tagging out and I was tagging in. Naturally, I waited. (Boss ma. Have to let him go first, right?) And as soon as he tagged the door open, he smiled big big and greeted me with the cheeriest "Good morning" I've heard in a long time.


Unfortunately, his nice gesture got my stomach up in knots (in a non-romantic way, of course) and it totally got me thinking: Shit, what'd I do wrong this time? Why's he being so nice? Does he know something I don't? Hmmm. I wonder what's up his sleeve.

6 comments :

luxen said...

has the stress gotten so bad that when someone's nice to you, even that makes you paranoid?

In CSI, a student asked a serial killer why his victims never fight back. He said, "always give them hope and they'll do what ever you want". If they know they're going to die, they'll panic.

Good afternoon! :)

+ Suresh + said...

haha...interesting..gives u the goose bumps hey..lol..so why was he actually so nice n greeted you??

ur post real suspens wan..

btw nice meeting you at the blogger movie outing yest..=)

Unknown said...

he was thinking about the 4-day week la...

Simon Seow said...

Maybe he got loads of work planned for you to complete in an unreasonable duration.

the nat said...

oh yea... bosses some how have it in them to make us feel bad - whether they greet us with a long face, sour face, or a happy face.

Ashley Two Fish said...

he knows...he knows...

he knows u're blogging about him heh heh heh

Post a Comment

Talk to me!