Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Project 365: 02/04/2009 [Graffiti Of The Dot-Dot-Line Kind]

And once again, I forgot my Project 365 Photo of the Day so here I am, making up for it by putting a face on something that usually doesn't come with a face on it.


Dudes and dudettes,
say "hello" to my big toe.




-_-


Shit lah. It's been 5 days since I took that shot and the sad smiley (oxymoron, anyone?) you see on my big toe is still there. Why? Cos I didn't realise I was using a permanent marker!!! *groan* -_-''' Anyways, full story of what this is all about in a proper post later.

6 comments :

infinitium said...

what's with the yellowish discoloration at the top of yr toenail?

macam kena infection... by flesh-eating disease...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haiyoorrrr. I already told you I tell you story in another post lorrr.

Unknown said...

Now, you've done the finger, the toenail. I errr reckon the next "putting a face on something that usually doesn't come with a face on it" would be on your butt cheek!

Jeffro said...

LOL.. a smiley on toe..
can't wait for the story to unfold.. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Keep dreaming, Chris.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Too tired to work on that tonight. Maybe tmr. Haha. Will tell you guys all about the spastic looking toe.

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. well ease yourself, get yourself some good rest.. while I go to the nearest supermarket and buy a not-so-nice-tasting-but-dun-care-la-it's-just-one-time pack of popcorn.. =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!