Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Project 365: 06/04/2009 [Sedangkan Ku Cuba Ingat Bahasa Istana Yang Ku Pelajari Dulu-Dulu Lagi Semasa Ku Masih Di Tingkatan Satu]

And since I forgot to take a pic, you get this:




I totally went to hell and back for that mistake already so you have no right to punish or comment-bash me no more cos this drawing took waaay more time to prepare than it does for me to pose, snap and edit a proper pic.


Sigh.


This should teach me never to forget to take my Photo of the Day every day. -_-'' Having said that, YOU BETTER LIKE THIS PIC!

6 comments :

minicharms said...

gosh, whatever happened in the first place.

yapthomas said...

Pamsong in stickgal version.. *hik*

pinksterz said...

beta murka!

(perasan diri ini raja)

Jeffro said...

bahasa lu ada masalah.. =P

"patik MOHON maaf..."

but kinda sad leh seeing the Pam-Stick-Song like that.. Hmmm.. turn it 90 degrees to the right, and it looks like you're climbing up the wall.. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Vestige
– Haha. Well, my Project 365 posts have been pending for ages so... I'm apologising to my readers for that lag. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– Ya. Stress from not posting so jadi kurus kering kerontang.


ATTN: pinksterz
– CHE WAH! Bahasa istana yang betul sudah keluar! Muncullah raja sebenar. Haha.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Ya tau. Haha. So fail kan? =p

And you ah. Laptop/comp also you can go and flip ah? Ish!

Jeffro said...

haha.. well that's what I call, looking things from a different perpective.. =)

btw, there's a function call save picture and flip 90 degrees to right.. =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!