Monday, April 20, 2009

STRESSSSS

Sorry, I just felt that the hideous mess I'm in
called for full caps and additional S'.

Boo.

I'm just so stressed it's not funny lah.


And mind you, I'm talking major stress. Like the-sky-is-falling, a-meteorite-is-headed-for-Earth, the-dinosaurs-are-back-to-eat-us, it's-the-end-of-the-world, great-big-avalanche-coming-oh-look-we're-all-going-to-die-now kind of stressed. Sigh. I've hit turbulence so bad I probably aged 10 years in the last 72 hours. T_T


Honestly speaking, I really don't know how much more of this I can take. ='( I could really do with a break right now. Sure, I'm going in for work tomorrow but what I really want to do is run away, play in the snow, watch the flowers bloom, the sun shine, the leaves fall and just never come back to where I am.


Life happens to throw
tough challenges to tougher people.

– Doktor Lurve


Too bad I don't know
if I'm tough enough for this.

6 comments :

ChickLit said...

Run away with me,
I'll take you places, set your heart at ease,
I'll keep you safe from all the world, you'll see,
But only if you run away with me.

;-)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– Whoa! What were you doing up so early? I have an excuse. What's yours?

And did you snitch those lines off a song somewhere? Haha. If you didn't... Not too shabby! No self-praise this time? =p

ChickLit said...

Coincidentally, I too had a meeting this morning which I too did not attend (but because I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours.)

And while I did write it off the top of my head this morning, I also acknowledge it's rather generic quality.

In any case...run away with me!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– Hey, I made it in time for the meeting okayyy. I was early, in fact! But the darn thing got cancelled. -_-

And no. No running. I'm so tired now I can just about drop dead.

zecount said...

run away?? that's not the tinki i know ... sure she'll whine, complain and kick up a storm ... but at the end of the day she'll go in guns a blazing one

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– I usually stay and fight cos I have to. My personal preference is running. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!