Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Project 365: 07/04/2009 [Picture Also Got Character]

Couldn't decide between these two pictures for today's Project 365 so I just decided to publish both. (I doubt any of you will complain about one extra photo anyways. After all, I still owe you guys a truckload of camwhore-styled Project 365 pictures. Haha. Fail sial.)


PHOTO 1: The Clear Shot




Of the many photos I snapped before the lift arrived (my office lift slow like kura kura, I tell you), this was the ONLY clear/sharp shot I got. -_-' So no skill. Haha. And even then, it seems boring somehow. This next one on the other hand...


PHOTO 2: The "Bad/Oops" Shot


Pouty and blurry.


Snapped this one while I was pouting at Duh Roads cos we'd been waiting for the lift for, like, forever! (Ok, that explained the pout.) Then suddenly, the lift arrived. Reflex action kicked in and I automatically (and very quickly, actually) lowered the Omnia in case the passengers in the lift think me totally self-obsessed. (And that explains why it's blurry as hell.) -_-


Haha. Wanna camwhore
summore wanna shy.

*blush*


Anyhoo, after looking at both shots here, I think I personally prefer The "Bad/Oops" Shot better. Feels like it's got more... character. (Got read post title or not wan, you all? I pause pause and put dot dot dot to buat gaya only. I've been waiting to use that word in this post all this while. *grin*) So I guess that'll be today's official Project 365 pic.


All hail blurry pichas! Wheee!

16 comments :

ChickLit said...

Well aren't *you* the cutest thing...

infinitium said...

blurry shot looks like you being trapped underwater. in a very clear tank.

blub... blub.....

someone, lock the lid!

Melvin said...

Gosh.. you're so fair..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– Picha 2!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– If that lid goes down, you're going down with it!!! ROAR!


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Haha. Sorry? =p

test said...

Spectre is also blur blur after seeing 2nd pix. *faint*

Melvin said...

I meant fair as in complexion fair..

small potato said...

ok..well..actually u r quite pretty *wink* ...LOL

Jeffro said...

LOL I like that statement..
"Wanna camwhore, summore wanna shy." hahaha.. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Not nice mehhh? Character wad.


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Haha, I know. =p My response was meant to tease.


ATTN: small potato
– Haha. Thanks. *blush*


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. True maaa. -_-

Andrew said...

hahaa.. LOL =D the blur photo nice!! LOL =D maybe it was just your expression?? LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew
– Haha. You mean the pout? Funny how you guys think puffy cheeks are cute/nice/adorable. Girls hate them! Haha.

kent chan. said...

hahahaha the 2nd picture very candid lahhh..hahaha..i prefer picha 1 XD!

+ Suresh + said...

alamak..mana the curls???no more already???disappointed..lol..

nevertheless..looking pretty!!!=)

Jeffro said...

haha.. need more training to overcome the shyness.. >.<

Charows said...

LOL! After reading your post, whenever i tried taking pics and it got blurry, i thought of your blog and laughed by myself! OMGosh~ LOL!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!